Kerry Dock is one of Sydney’s most experienced coaches.
- Qualified professional as a Tennis Australia Level 2 coach in 1983
- Certified Bailey Method Footwork & Fitness Specialist
- International Tennis Federation ITN grading Assessor
- Open Men`s Singles Champion of Western Suburbs 1979, 1980, 1983
- Open Men`s Singles Champion of Parramatta-Baulkham Hills District 1986
- NSW Chinese Tennis Association Mens Open Champion (1976-1984)
- Trinity Grammar Captain of Tennis 1976-77 & Open Tennis Champion (1975-77).
- Coach of 3 ATP & WTA top 500 players and NSW state junior champions
- 20 players who have reached the top 20 in NSW 2011-2014
Phone 0437 766 006