Private lessons are a vital part of the programme
High quality coaching private lessons in Sydney
- Our emphasis is on safety first, good sportsmanship, teamwork, modern technologies and performance based.
- Enquiries: email
- SMS / phone
- Lessons contain stroke and footwork technique, total body fitness, tactics, sports psychology, mental toughness, work ethic and self practice.
- Apply for an active kids voucher and receive a $100 rebate here, takes 5 minutes
- Sydney Tournament Team for advanced players
- Experience both Tennis Blast Academy and Tennis Australia Hotshots Programmes with coaches Cindy Dock, Kerry Dock, Brad Svreck & Ishika Sharma
Private Lessons speed up technical progress – for families, adults, players of any age or standard
- Families with 1-2 parents and 1-3 kids are popular with our clients
- Adults of all ages and standards we have 1-3 player private lessons
- We recommend 3-5 lessons for any player, but our tournament players all have continuing private lessons
- We recommend that the private lesson be used to trouble shoot specific areas a player identifies after matchplay.
- The private lessons that we do are guaranteed to be world class and achieve the highest possible improvement in player performance in both the long and short term.
- We experiment and test all methods and consistently inspire and lift every student in all aspects of sport, character and Tennis skills.
- Stroke style, accuracy, consistency and power
- Footwork, speed, agility, flexibility, endurance
- Tactics and strategy
- Mental attitude and sports psychology
- Work ethic
- Practice methods
Book a Private Lesson with Cindy Dock – Cindy was 18 year old Australian superstar Alex Di Minaur’s first
Contact Coaching Director Kerry Dock to enquire about beginners to advanced private lessonscoach
Adult lessons & events