TERM WEEKLY GROUP LESSONS 2018
PRIVATE LESSONS BY APPOINTMENT
|3-6pm private lessons||5-6pm beginners 1
6-7pm beginners 2
Burwood Park, Park Avenue.
2 Ethel Street.
|4-5pm beginners 1
5-6pm beginners 2
Holiday Camps at
- Beverly Hills – Coolabah street
- Burwood: Burwood Park, Park Avenue
- Bankstown: Deverall Park, 2 Ethel Street, Condell Park
- Stage 1: learn Tennis for fun, fitness & friendship
- Stage 2: train to compete, challenge oneself, high level character building
- Stage 3: professional sporting careers
Assessment & Programme
- At the beginning and continually during the first year, we will assess each player, so we can together set goals and design a suitable programme
- The programme will initially include group lessons, fitness sessions and holiday camps
- Tennis Blast group lessons are unique in that they aim to provide over the duration of each term, high quality coaching in all aspects of Tennis and sport
- Private lessons in most cases will only be needed if the student’s preference is to compete in local competitions or state tournaments.
- Our high performance programme includes extensive independent practice, private lessons, training blocks, sessions with specialists and tournament travel.
- We recommend that you enrol for 12 months to give us and your child a reasonable opportunity to achieve goals
- Players can start off with basic equipment, but to compete, there is the need to budget for the necessary shoes, racquets, string and restrings, clothing, accessories and nutrition – we recommend that we discuss this fully before deciding on a progrmme.
- Group lessons are affordable and are reduced where players wish to train for more hours each week.
- Private lessons are required to troubleshoot player deficiencies and build strengths.
To enrol, please email us