- The quickest way to improve your game perfect all stroke and footwork technique, court-craft and tactics.
- Learn to hit the ball with precision, power and consistency.
- Learn technical detail of grips, swing shape, swing lines, footwork, movement.
- Private, personal and customised analysis and correction of the player.
- Fitness and footwork.
- Co-ordinating Manager
- Burwood, Strathfield, Roselands (Beverly Hills)
- Mobile: any court, but there may be travel time costs.
- Vary according to the type of coach
- Location (Court hire expenses vary across locations –in Sydney $10-30 per hour)
Head Coach, Kerry Dock
- Book lessons with Kerry, email
- Over 35 years experience at grassroots up to Grand Slam level.
- Tennis Coaches Australia & Australian Tennis Professional Coaches Association level 2 qualified coach
- Former Men’s Champion of Burwood’s Western Suburbs District, Trinity Grammar School, N.S.W. Chinese
- Coach of 20 top 10 ranked juniors 2010-2017, 3 NSW state junior champions 2011 to 2017 and over 10,000 students. (See tennisblast.com.au/testimonials)