email phone 0419 232 947
- Cindy achieved a ranking of #570 on the world WTA circuit, #360 in doubles, top 8 in NSW from age 12-18 in the 1990s
- Won NSW 18 & under Shell Super Series as a junior
- Won the IGSAA Tieldsley Shield Competition Singles in 1996, the premier high school Tennis tournament for girls in Australia.
- Won 1 Australian and 2 WTA circuit doubles titles and 4 French money tournaments.
- Cindy has been a coach for 15 years and we would say her best testimonial, is that many of her students continue to get coached Tennis with Cindy for all their school years.
- Cindy was the first regular private coach to Alex Di Minaur (above with parents Pancho and Esther) when he was 5-7 years of age. Alex in 2018, is Australia’s newest teenage Tennis star after making the final of the Brisbane and Sydney International Men’s finals at the age of 18 on January 6th and 13th, 2018. Cindy visited Spain and played with Alex when he was 7 in 2006. Cindy, who has remained a long distance friend of mum Ester, said that Alex was a perfect student and that he would do everything you tell him.